Documents required for Property Purchase in Greece
If you applied to the company Elionis in order to purchase a property in Greece, then we can guarantee that whole property purchase and registration procedure will take no more than 10 days.
You need to submit to our Legal department the as follows documents:
- Valid passport with a entry visa valid for Greece
- Document confirming permanent residence address (national passport of the country of residence)
- Employment certificate, (a document confirming main occupation of the prospective buyer
- Copy of Tax declaration (or Income Tax Statement, or any other income statement (salary statement, bank statement).
* This document is required for opening of a bank account and the income amount stated is not relevant to the value of the purchased property.